The explosion in personal technology has made almost everything personal. And golf has also followed this trend with other self-teaching and self-fitting sensors linked to apps being invented. Personal launch gadgets are on their way too. The innovations allow golfers to analyze their moves and the make necessary adjustments at their time and pace.
Zepp Golf 3D Swing Analyzer
Just like its name, it analyzes and improves your golf swing by empowering a golfer to see what is invisible. As such, you get to know the moves executed well, what you should work on and how to work on it.
- You can track the speed of the club head, tempo, hand path, swing plane hip rotation, and backswing position.
- Analyze and record your swing in HD video.
- Contrast your swing against PGA Tour Pros in video and 3D.
- Learn about various training tips, swing analysis and drills from the Pro video.
- Zepp sensors work with Zepp tennis racket and Zepp Baseball (both require a mount).
Game Golf Digital Shot Tracking System
Game Golf makes use of GPS to keep track of all shots you make on the course via sensors tags fitted beneath the butt of the club grip. As such, it not only tells you where you have been but also how you got there.
- You can analyze your whole round of golf and improve your game.
- Allows you to know your distances; you can view how far you hit each club.
- You can share posted rounds with family and friends through social media tools or email.
- Allows you to view tendencies as well as the shot dispersion by distance.
Sky Caddie SkyPro Golf Swing Analyze
- Though small in size, Sky Caddie SkyPro is designed to improve, see and groove your swing. It is a tiny transmitter that joins to any club and collects data about your swing. It then connects to iOS devices via Bluetooth and makes use of SkyPro app to analyze and observe your swing.
- 3D performance that explores your swing rotation (6 degrees of freedom).
- Has an adaptive alert system that identifies discrepancies in parameter areas and shows you how to fix them.
- Helps you practice how to groove your swing through practice drills by SkyPro.
- The visual comparisons help you compare your best swings and check what went wrong.
Swingbyte 2 Golf Training Device
- It is a state-of-art golf swing device compatible with IOS and Android smartphones and tablets. It comes fitted with an elegant app that has a lightweight sensor attached to any golf club beneath the grip. As such, data (path, head speed, angles at impact) about each swing is transmitted wirelessly via Bluetooth to a golfer’s Smartphone.
- Immediate swing data transmitted to your tablet or smartphone.
- It weighs less than 1oz.
- Can be recharged through a USB port.
- Allows you to share swing data on Facebook with Pro.
Golf Sense 3D Golf Swing Analyzer for iPhone
GolfSense is a system equipped with a free mobile app and a motion sensor that helps a golfer evaluate and improve his swing. The motion sensor is attached to the golf glove and records feedback after every swing and provides useful tips to improve your swing on the iPad, iPhone or Android device.
- Allows a golfer to observe and analyze what the hands and club are doing in 3D.
- A golfer can analyze his club path, swing plane and hand path from various angles and identify flaws.
- It’s light-weight and features a 5-hour rechargeable battery.
- Can be easily attached to the glove and works for both right and left-handers.
Swing TIP Golf Swing Analysis & Coaching System
It is the simplest yet most advanced free golf swing training and analysis tool in the market. The Bluetooth-motion sensor makes use of state-of-art pattern recognition to pick up and explore an entire trajectory of a golf swing. It transmits real-time golf swing analysis to Android, iPad2+, 4th gen+ iPod Touch and iPhone+ via a mobile app.
- Hands-free audio and video recording, review and sharing for improvement.
- It comes equipped with real-time MobiCoach and remote golf swing lessons by a coach.
- It comes with a free MyMobiCoach online account and scorecard track trends.
- A golfer can download User Guides for improvement.
Swing Smart Duo Golf Analyzer
Swing Smart helps golfer-beginners and professionals at each level of the game. It analyzes each movement of the club in the downswing and backswing in full 3D from 360 degrees.
- Provides instant feedback, attack angle, swing speed and a 3D view showing your golf swing from all angles.
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices.
- Allows golfers to save their best shot and compare with other swings for improvement.
Garmin Approach S6
It is the best golf GPS watch of all time. It combines a touchscreen with overhead hole maps to help a golfer establish the distance to any point on the golf course. With its elegant automatic zoom, a golfer can zoom on the area on the hole map that matches the driving distance.
- Features all swing metrics: tempo training, swing strength, and swing speed.
- Has a touch screen, is glove-friendly and has a high resolution.
- Comes with a course view button (with Green View) for manually positioning a pin.
- Has a PinPointer swing assistance that shows a golfer where the pin is.
- Bluetooth pairing to the phone to enhance notifications directly to your watch.
- Allows a golfer to access all score statistics.
- It allows golfers to plan their shots and play a better game.
- User-friendly menus with only one button control.
- The battery lasts up to 10 hours even when on GPS mode.
- Accurate yardages to front back and center of greens.
- Features unique hazard and green graphics to prepare your swing.
Microsoft Band 2
It is a fitness watch that strikes a unique halfway position between being a smartwatch and a fitness band.
- Provides text, email and call alerts on the go.
- Compatible with Android, iPhone, and Windows Phone.
- It comes with a UV monitor, 11 sensors (enhanced with GPS) and a barometer.
- Tracks you when biking, running, golfing and more.
- Enhanced with a heart rate monitor to track your calorie burn, sleep quantity and heart rate.
- Provides full-color display.
It is the smart watch that enhances an active lifestyle. The GPS smartwatch is light-weight and features a high-resolution color touch screen with golfing biking and swimming tracking apps. Thus, you can easily track all your statistics.
- Built-in GPS to track your activity and view stats miles away from your phone.
- It has a high resolution, ultra-thin and a readable color touchscreen.
- Compatible with your smartphone to show alerts for texts, calls, emails and social media.
- A golfer can download more than 38000 worldwide golf course maps.
It is the first ever GPS Golf band in the globe. It provides distances to the back, center, and front of the course with LED display. The wristbands come in a variety of colors and sizes offering comfort, style, and functionality. Being a leading innovator in the industry of golf rangefinder, it provides the best innovative golf rangefinders in the market.
- Innovative and stylish golf GPS bands in different colors.
- Distances to the front, back, and center of LED display allow golfers to improve their swing.
- Provides short distance analysis to observe how far you hit your shot.
- Provides automatic course recognition to help you get ready immediately you get the tee.
- Features a pedometer to display the number of steps you took.
Bushnell NEO XS
Pre-loaded with more than 33000 courses in more than thirty countries, NEO XS allows golfers to find their direction quickly. It comes equipped with standard watch features like alarm and stopwatch as well as an odometer.
- Automatic hole or course recognition.
- No downloads or membership fees.
- It is thin, light-weight and waterproof.
- Golfers can quickly track hazard locations with its pre-loaded four hazard distances per hole.
- Golfers can set Tee Time up to a week in advance.
The Ojee Talon is a new golf training aid that allows golfers to correct their setup position. The Talon attaches on top of the golf club and displays the spine, club shaft, club shaft to spine and rotation angles. Additionally, the Talon aid allows golfers to improve muscle memory, performance and consistency while observing their stance.
- Has a wireless back unit that calculates your spine angle i.e. 55 degrees.
- The digital display system on the grip on the club calculates the shaft angle (43 degrees).
- It measures the shaft to spine angle (97 degrees).
- Golfers can tag their local PGA pro along for optimal results as they can utilize it for self-tutorials wherever they are.
It is the first automatic, real-time GPS and short-tracking system that captures enables golfers to connect to the game. As such golfers can record each swing and keep track of their performance on their smartphone. You only have to pair each lightweight sensor to the grip of the club and connect the app.